Provision of Personal Information
Difinition of Personal Information
1. Information provided by our customer to Exvision by entering data into an input form for “inquiry” or any other methods; or
2. Information Exvision received from our customer other than the preceding item.
Purposes for Use of Personal Information
Exvision uses Personal Information provided by our customer for the following purposes:
1. Response to inquiry or consultation from our customer;
2. Performance of Exvision’s services and analysis for the purpose of improving the quality of such services;
3. Having a business meeting, briefing and other communication necessary for conducting business with our customer; and
4. Performance of a contract that has been executed between Exvision and our customer.
Disclosure of Personal Information
1. Exvision shall handle Personal Information provided by our customer within the scope of purposes for use that have been explicitly shown to our customer and shall not use such information other than for the said purposes, with the exception of the following situations. In addition, Exvision shall not disclose the same to any third party, with the exception of the following situations:
(1) If Exvision obtains the consent of the customer concerned;
(2) If disclosure is made in a manner that makes it impossible to identify the customer concerned;
(3) If disclosure is made to companies or individuals to whom Exvision outsources business within the scope that is necessary to achieve the purposes for using Personal Information, such as when Exvision replies to an inquiry from our customer or performs our services (In that case, Exvision strives to take all possible measures to undertake the secure protection of Personal Information by establishing rules[B&M1] on protection of Personal Information with the outsourcing companies or individuals);
(4) If our customer’s Personal Information is provided in association with business succession by merger, company split, business transfer or other events;
(5) If it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local public authorities or duly authorized entrustees of such entities to perform administrative tasks prescribed by applicable laws and regulations; or
(6) If provision is approved under the Personal Information Protection Act or any other applicable laws and regulations.
2. Exvision may disclose Personal Information provided by our customer, including details of inquiry from our customer, his/her name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc., to Exvision’s group company when such information is necessary to perform our services in collaboration with Exvision’s group company.
Management of Personal Information
Exvision takes reasonable safety measures for the purpose of preventing the loss of, destruction of, illegal leakage of, falsification of and illegal access to Personal Information provided by our customer and strives to undertake secure protection of such Personal Information.
Request for Disclosure, etc., of Personal Information
In the event where our customer requests disclosure, etc., (“Disclosure, etc.” herein refers to disclosure, notification of a utilization purpose, correction, addition, deletion) of Personal Information that the customer concerned has provided under the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, Exvision may accept such request upon ensuring that such request is actually made by that customer himself/herself (If such Personal Information does not exist, Exvision will notify the customer concerned in that regard); provided, however, this shall not apply if Exvision does not owe any obligation to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Act or any other applicable laws and regulations. Please note that Exvision will ask our customer to pay reasonable costs and expenses that Exvision has actually paid when handling such request for disclosure.
Inquiries Regarding Personal InformationIf you have any opinions, questions, complaints or other inquiries regarding the handling of Personal Information, please contact the following inquiries desk:
Exvision, Corp., and Exvision Inc.,
Change in Provacy Policy Regarding Handling of Personal Information